Thank you for your interest in helping the festival. Please read the information below before you complete the Volunteer Application form below.
Who Can Volunteer
Volunteers that are under 18 must have consent from a parent or guardian to apply.
In return for completing their designated hours, volunteers receive the following benefits;
- A HF Volunteer T-shirt
- Gain skills and experience
- Free entry to the festival
- A free meal from the Mi-meals restaurant in the Akoonah Centre
- Complimentary Adult Ticket for a friend or family member
- Have a great time
- Give to the community
- Note: A Victorian (Volunteer) Working With Children Check is required. It is free for volunteers. We can advise you or assist you if required. (link to website below)
As a volunteer you will be expected to:
- Be polite and courteous to all patrons at all times
- Report any incidents to your manager as soon as is reasonable
- Adhere to the Festival’s Volunteer Code of Conduct at all times
Things to Consider
Before you apply to be a volunteer you should consider the following;
- What type of volunteer work are you interested in?
- Do you have the necessary skills for the role you have applied for?
- Do you have any specific skills that the festival could benefit from?
- What do you want to gain from the experience?
- Do you have any physical limitations?
- Are you willing and able to work late nights?
- Can you commit to all the required hours?
- Do you have a Working with Children Check? (apply for a Volunteer WWCC for free online)
- **You will require our entity name, address & phone number – ‘The Holland Festival Inc.’ 24 Spring Circuit Pakenham 3810 – Mobile 0414 602919
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Holland Festival. To apply to be a volunteer, please complete the form below.
Applicants will be contacted by our HR manager – Carole Overmaat.