The Holland Festival currently has over 70 stallholders including merchants, food vendors, exhibitions, and information booths.
Some of the foods on offer include…
- Olie Bollen
- Erwten Soep
- Bahmi Goreng
- Frikandel Speciaal
- Kroketten (Croquettes)
- Broodje Haaring (Herring on a roll)
- Broodje Paling (Smoked eel on a roll)
- Broodje Makreel (Smoked Mackeral on a roll)
- Huzarensalades ( Russian Salad)
- Broodje fillet Americain (Raw premium mince on a roll)
- Kapsalon snack (impossible to explain – but the best seller at the Abel Tasman club restaurant)
Businesses founded in the Netherlands, businesses owned by people of Dutch Heritage, and/or importers of Dutch products are invited to get involved.
If your business has a link to Dutch heritage and you would like to have your business involved in some way, apply to be a vendor, exhibitor or participant now!