Thank you for your interest in performing at the festival. Please read the information below before you complete the Performer Application form below.
Performer Applications for 2019 are OPEN.
Artists wishing to apply for the 2019 Festival are welcome to contact the Festival organisers through the application form below.
Who Can Perform at the Festival
Artists will be selected on the basis of fulfilling as many of the following criteria as possible:
We will do our best to chose artists based on these criteria, but if we cannot we will chose local talented artists
- Artists that are Dutch immigrants
- Artists that have Dutch heritage (mother or father)
- Artists performing content is of Dutch origin (eg. Dutch songs or dance)
- Artists performing content is of Dutch immigrant origin (eg. Stories or songs written by Dutch people after they immigrated to Australia)
- Artists with a connection to Holland (eg. previous colonies of Holland or performed at Dutch clubs)
We will do our best to chose performers based on these criteria, but if we cannot we will chose local talented performers.
Performers receive the following benefits…
- Complimentary Adult Tickets to the festival
- Access to Festival Green Room
- Promotion through the festival’s website, facebook page, and media coverage of the festival
- A meal at the Akoonah Centre
As a performer you will be expected to;
- Be ready at the stage for your set no less than 15 minutes prior to your start time with your instruments (if any) already tuned
- Be polite and courteous to all patrons and volunteer staff at all times
- To report any incidents to your manager as soon as is reasonable
- To adhere to our Festival Code of Conduct at all times
Apply to be a Performer
Thank you for having an interest in performing at the Holland Festival in Melbourne, Australia. To apply to be a performer, please complete the form below.
Applicants will be advised of the success (or not) of their application as soon as practical.